New Lift Installation at Jack Common House
Integrated lift solutions were asked to carry out enabling works for a new lift installation at Jack Common house, a care home located In the vibrant suburb of Heaton, near Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
All works, undertaken in normal hours included;
- Hoardings including H&S signage & floor protection including removal upon completion
- Supply and erect “Cuplok” scaffolding and dismantle upon completion including weekly scaffold inspection and tagging and dismantle upon completion
- Break out sills for new landing entrances
- Fix medium density fibreboard linings to cover gap between new frame and existing finishes
- Infill between new architraves and existing shaft walls in timber stud work clad with 15mm fire-line board
- Infill redundant services aperture and make good to paint and decoration
- Fix hardwood skirting and architraves to match existing
- Decorations comprising of mist coat and 2 coats of emulsion to new plaster, and stain to woodwork to match existing
- Make good suspended ceiling where disturbed
- Re-fix hardwood skirting, dado & hand rails where previously removed
- Make good to carpet tiled floor and finish with contrasting colours unless matching tiles can be sourced
For more information on Building Services for the Lift Industry, call 01484 303204 or complete our free survey form below.