Integrated Lift Solutions complete second lift at Sainsbury’s
Integrated Lift Solutions complete second lift at the Sainsbury’s car park at the Forum in Horsham.
Integrated Lift Solutions were asked to;
- Extend hoardings to accommodate new openings.
- Disconnect electrical supply to existing lift
- Remove 7 storey lift and all associated components & discard off site
- Supply and erect Cuplok scaffolding and dismantle upon completion. 21m high, 2 metre lifts approximately 1300 x 1300mm square c/w internal ladder access.
- Remove brickwork to accommodate new lift entrances on 5nr floors
- Fix medium density fibreboard linings to cover gap between new frame and existing finishes
- Fix skirting and architraves to match existing
- Infill between new architraves and existing shaft walls in timber stud work clad with 15mm fire-line board
- Making good to reveals including paint and decoration
- Make good to vinyl tiles using contrasting colours
For more information on Building Services for the Lift Industry, call 01484 303204 or complete our free survey form below.